Sheer Arc™ Rain
Sheer Arc Rain waterfalls provide streams of water that project up at 45 degrees and then naturally arcs and descends to the pool surface.
Sheer Arc Rain waterfalls can be positioned just above the waterline—no raised bond beam is required—making it perfect for vinyl liner pools. The fall projects up from the unit at a 45° angle and then naturally arcs and descends to the pool surface.
Sheer Arc™ Rain Downloads
Sheer Arc™ Rain Frequently asked questions
When ordering Sheer Descent Waterfalls, please indicate style, lip color, feed type and lip size. If ordering a Super Radius cut, please indicate whether the cut should be convex or concave and specify the dimension of the radius.
Select the following when ordering Sheer Descent Waterfalls:
- Waterfall Style - Sheer Descent, Sheer Curtain, Sheer Rain, Sheer Arc, Rain Arc
- Lip Color - Clear
- Length - 1', 18", 2', 4', 5', 6', 7', 8'
- Dimensions - 3" Tall, 2 1/2" Deep, 1" Lip
- Feed Type - Back Feed or Bottom Feed
- Lip Size - Standard (1"), Extended (6"), or Super (12")
- Super Radius - Convex or Concave
- 7-10 ft. head loss created. If more water is pushed, more head loss is created.
All Waterfalls take 5-10 business days to ship.