NEW! VS PlusHP 2.7 DV2A
Maximum Efficiency. Maximum Savings.
VS PlusHP is a high performance, energy-efficient pool pump, in a mid-sized body that reduces energy costs by over $1,100* versus single-speed pool pumps. Designed for feature rich pools, the VS PlusHP is engineered with an enhanced motor providing dual voltage capabilities and two auxiliary relays — making it easy to add automation for simple, convenient pool operation.
NEW! VS PlusHP 2.7 DV2A Features
- Maximum Savings - Save over $1,100* per year in energy costs! The variable-speed motor allows for dramatic energy savings compared to high energy consuming single-speed pumps.
- 115v/230v Dual Voltage - Auto-sensing dual voltage variable-speed motor automatically recognizes and adapts to 115- or 230-volt power supplies, providing installation flexibility and eliminating the need for expensive main power rewiring.
- Maximum Convenience - Featuring two auxiliary relays which, when combined with iQPUMP01, enables instant automation for your pump — plus two additional pieces of equipment — eliminating the need for an extra time clock to control equipment such as a booster pump or salt chlorinator.
- Maximum Efficiency - Small pump baskets fill faster — restricting flow and eroding performance. The VS PlusHP, with its oversized basket, delivers more consistent performance and better efficiency under real-world conditions — with a smaller motor.
- Pool Control in the Palm of Your Hand - Connect to iAquaLink™, the highest-rated pool control app, for the ultimate in intelligent pool control from your mobile device. With iAquaLink you can manage all the elements of your pool or spa anytime, anywhere.
- Quiet Operation - The advanced motor design of the VS PlusHP generates up to 70% less noise than single-speed pumps.**
- Durable, Dependable Motor - Features a Zero Clearance Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet brushless DC motor that provides cooler operation and extended motor life.
- Worry-Free Operation - Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages.
*Based on a 28,000 gallon pool with 2 turnovers per day at an average power cost of 0.185/kWh; when tested in accordance with the applicable requirements of 10 CFR 429.
**Up to 70% quieter than traditional single-speed pumps. Results based on internal testing.