ePump 2.2 & 2.7 HP
When building a high-end pool, you want a high-end pump. The ePump™ is a high performance, energy-efficient variable-speed pool pump, in a large-sized body that saves you over $1,100* in electrical costs. Designed for easy upkeep and peaceful operation, the ePump is engineered with “Quiet Pump“ technology that controls flow dynamics within the pump to make less noise and comes equipped with the industry’s largest capacity smooth surface basket for reduced maintenance and improved performance.*Based on a 28,000 gallon pool with 2 turnovers per day at an average power cost of 0.195/kWh; when tested in accordance with the applicable requirements of 10 CFR 429.
ePump 2.2 & 2.7 HP Features
- Maximum Savings - Save over $1,100* per year in energy costs! The ePump allows for dramatic energy savings compared to high energy consuming single-speed pumps.
*Based on a 28,000 gallon pool with 2 turnovers per day at an average power cost of 0.195/kWh; when tested in accordance with the applicable requirements of 10 CFR 429.
- Less Noise - Bigger does not mean louder. “Quiet Pump“ technology controls flow dynamics within the pump, resulting is less hydraulic noise — allowing you to simply enjoy a peaceful day by your pool.
- Better Performance - Small pump baskets fill faster — restricting flow and eroding performance. The ePump features the largest capacity smooth surface basket in the industry for reduced maintenance and improved performance.
- Pool Control in the Palm of Your Hand - Take control of your pump, whether at home or on the go. When paired with iQPUMP01 or a Jandy Aqualink® Automation system the ePump offers anytime, anywhere control of your pump with iAquaLink — the highest-rated pool control app.
- Multiple Control Options - The ePump is completely programmable and customizable with the Jandy® AquaLink® line of automation systems, iQPUMP01, or the JEP-R controller (controller sold separately).
- Maximum Convenience - Featuring two auxiliary relays which, when combined with iQPUMP01, enables instant automation for your pump — plus two additional pieces of equipment — eliminating the need for an extra timeclock to control equipment such as a booster pump or salt chlorinator.
- 115v/230v Dual Voltage - Auto-sensing dual voltage variable-speed motor automatically recognizes and adapts to 115- or 230-volt power supplies, providing installation flexibility and eliminating the need for expensive main power rewiring.