JS Side Mount Sand Filter
Crystal clear water, effortless maintenance
Jandy® Pro Series Side Mount Sand Filters are available in two sizes and come with clean/dirty indicators on the pressure gauge, extra-large 2" sand and water drain ports, and an ergonomic filter lid, making service and winterization a breeze. As integral components of any Versa Plumb® System, the JS Series Sand Filters are both versatile and efficient.
Designed with an extra-deep sand bed and dual diffusers (JS-100 only) for improved filtration, the JS Side Mount Filter’s performance is unrivaled. Even the installation is made easy with three Jandy backwash valve kit options: 2-in-1 Never Lube® Valve, Slide Valve, or the Multi-Port Valve.
JS Side Mount Sand Filter Specifications
JS Side Mount Sand Filter Downloads
JS Side Mount Sand Filter Frequently asked questions
- Hole in filter cartridge, replace filter cartridge if necessary.
- Worn o-ring seal inside filter. Replace o-ring.
- Small eyeball fitting in pool/spa
- Partially closed valve on return line.
- Pump may be oversized. Check selection.
- Filter dirty. Clean filter per instructions.
- Check pump basket for debris.
- Check for air leaks on suction side.
- Check for restrictions or blockage in either suction or return lines.
- Filter needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Pool water level too low.
- Pump not primed.
- Pump impeller vanes blocked.
- Strainer baskets not being used and/or not being cleaned regularly.
- Pump operating under speed (low voltage) or at low speed.
- Presence of algae. Check sanitizer levels.
- Check pH and total alkalinity.
- Pump output exceeds design flow rate of filter. Check pump performance.
- Ineffective cleaning, check conditions, replace filter cartridge.
- Insufficient sanitizer level.
- Incorrect pool chemistry.
- Heavy bathing and or dirt loads.
- Incorrect flow.
- Insufficient running times.
- Filter is dirty. (Clean per instructions.)
- Hole in filter element.