Quiet, Powerful, Energy Efficient
The VS FloPro™ 2.7 HP ENERGY STAR® certified variable-speed pump reduces energy costs, offering a savings of over $1,100 per year* vs. comparable 2.0HP single-speed pumps. This high-performance, ultra-compact pump fits in small equipment areas and includes a variable-speed, energy-efficient motor that significantly reduces energy costs. The VS FloPro 2.7 HP also includes an innovative adjustable base for simple installation on new construction, or a quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. Well suited for applications with 1.5" or 2" plumbing, the VS FloPro 2.7HP is designed to operate at lower speeds for maximum energy efficiency.
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet brushless DC motor for cooler operation and extended motor life
- Advanced motor design allows VS FloPro to run at lower speeds for significantly quieter operation and increased energy efficiency
- Includes a 180-degree rotatable mount for easy installation. Its reliable battery backup keeps settings intact during power outages
- Up to eight speeds can be programmed through the controller. This allows you to select the most appropriate speed for your application
- High performance in an ultra-compact body, allowing it to easily fit in small equipment areas
*Based on a 28,000 gallon pool with 2 turnovers per day at an average power cost of $0.195/kWh; when tested in accordance with the applicable requirements of 10 CFR 429.