VS FloPro™ 2.7 HP (AUT & JEP)
Quiet, Powerful, Energy Efficient
The VS FloPro™ 2.7 HP (AUT & JEP) ENERGY STAR® certified variable-speed pump reduces energy costs, offering a savings of over $1,100 per year* vs. comparable 2.0HP single-speed pumps. This high-performance, ultra-compact pump fits in small equipment areas and includes a variable-speed, energy-efficient motor that significantly reduces energy costs. The VS FloPro 2.7 HP (AUT & JEP) also includes an innovative adjustable base for simple installation on new construction, or a quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. Well suited for applications with 1.5" or 2" plumbing, the VS FloPro 2.7HP (AUT & JEP) is designed to operate at lower speeds for maximum energy efficiency.
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet brushless DC motor for cooler operation and extended motor life
- Advanced motor design allows VS FloPro to run at lower speeds for significantly quieter operation and increased energy efficiency
- Includes a 180-degree rotatable mount for easy installation. Its reliable battery backup keeps settings intact during power outages
- Up to eight speeds can be programmed through the controller. This allows you to select the most appropriate speed for your application
- High performance in an ultra-compact body, allowing it to easily fit in small equipment areas
*Based on a 28,000 gallon pool with 2 turnovers per day at an average power cost of $0.195/kWh; when tested in accordance with the applicable requirements of 10 CFR 429.