VS FloPro™ 0.85 HP and 1.65 HP
Now Available in 230V and 115V models
Save on costly energy bills and reduce your ecological footprint with the 230V VS FloPro™ 1.65 HP and 115V VS FloPro 0.85 HP variable-speed pumps. These high-performance, ultra-compact pumps feature an efficient motor design that significantly reduces energy use. Other features include an innovative adjustable base for simple installation on new construction, or a quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. Well suited for applications with 1.5" or 2" plumbing, the VS FloPro 1.65 HP and 0.85 HP pumps are ideal for operating at lower speeds for maximum energy efficiency compared to standard single-speed pumps.
- A Perfect Power Pairing - With both 115V and 230V models available, you have the ability to operate with either power source — providing greater installation ﬂexibility and eliminating expensive main power rewiring, making the VS FloPro™ 0.85 HP and 1.65 HP pumps the ideal aftermarket replacement of single-speed pumps up to 1.5 HP.
- Sized to Fit. Designed to Perform - High-performance pump in an ultra-compact body that easily fits in small equipment areas.
- Available with Onboard Controller - JEP models include an onboard JEP-R controller, providing the ability to program up to eight (8) speeds and two (2) timed programs.
- Automation-Ready - AUT models are automation ready and compatible with all Jandy AquaLink® Automation Systems, iQPUMP01, and JEP-R controller.
- Long-Lasting Operation - Includes permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motors, providing extended motor life and quieter and cooler operation, especially at lower speeds.
- Dependable Performance - Reliable battery backup keeps settings intact during power outages — so you don’t need to worry about reprogramming your current pump’s speed or timers.
- Certified Cost Savings - The VS FloPro™ 1.65 HP variable-speed pump is ENERGY STAR® certified, signifying it meets or exceeds energy-efficiency guidelines. Offers savings of over $750 per year vs. comparable 1.5HP single-speed pumps.* The VS FloPro™ 0.85 HP variable-speed pump is ENERGY STAR® certified, signifying it meets or exceeds energy-efficiency guidelines. Offers savings of over $600 per year vs. comparable 1.5HP single-speed pumps.**
* VSFHP165AUT or VSFHP165JEP on a 22,000 gallon pool with 2 turnovers per day at an average power cost of 0.185/kWh; when tested in accordance with the applicable requirements of 10 CFR 429.
**Based on a 19,000 gallon pool with two turnovers per day at an energy cost of $0.195/kWh vs. comparable single-speed pumps; when tested in accordance with the applicable requirements of 10 CFR 429.