An Ultra-Compact and Energy-Efficient Gas Pool Heater
The JXi™ heater sets the standard in pool and spa heating with unsurpassed energy-efficiency and optional cost-saving Integrated Bypass technology that diverts water flow away from the heater when there is no call for heat. Boasting an 84% thermal efficiency rating and a low-NOx design, the JXi is available in both natural and propane gas models. The JXi also features advanced automation compatibility with AquaLink® systems and iAquaLink™ control, for anytime, anywhere convenience, and an ultra-compact, lightweight design, that allows for faster and easier installation—making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere.
Available for sale only at your local pool store. This product can not be purchased online.
Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly pool heater installation include:
- Ultra-compact, 2'x2' footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility*
- Lightweight design, weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged, for easy maneuverability and transport
- Best retrofit option, no plumbing adjustments required for quick and easy replacement of Mastertemp® and Max-E-Therm® heaters
- 84% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy-efficiency requirements**
VersaFlo Integrated Bypass technology for JXi available installed from the factory (select models) or as an easy retrofit to any JXi on site.
*Refer to JXi manual for proper heater clearances that may apply.
**Click here for Department of Energy ratings
- Offers up to 20 percent additional energy savings***
- Automatic actuation of flow bypass valve is based on call for heat and does not require human interaction
- The flow bypass valve is integrated into the JXi's header, requiring no external plumbing modifications
- The hydraulic savings of VersaFlo make it the perfect complement to
Versa Plumb®, which reduces plumbing costs and maximizes energy efficiency in the smallest footprint available
***Versus a similar system without VersaFlo .
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design - Easy to store, transport, and install, the JXi pool and spa heater is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint.
*Smaller footprint compared to major competitor models
- Flexible Installation - 180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers.
- Versa Plumb-Ready - Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi models
- Easy Access - Electrical panel flips up for ease of service.
- Easy Replacement - 3-port header for easy plumbing and drop-in replacement of MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm, and Jandy Pro Series pool heaters.
- Sidewall Ventilation - Provides versatility and ease of installation.
- High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger Design
- Copper fin heat exchanger tubes for efficient heat transfer
- Single stainless steel burner with robust design
- Blower-driven gas and air mix for reliable performance
- Hot surface ignitor for consistent start-ups
- User-Friendly Control - Digital interface for effortless temperature
control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.