CV Cartridge Filter
The benchmark for large cartridge filtration
The Jandy® Pro Series CV Filter design takes advantage of the filter’s total surface area, providing the clearest possible water and extending cleaning cycles. Enjoy the clear sparkling water of your pool and spa while the CV filter does the work for you.
The new CV filter works most efficiently with other Zodiac products by incorporating the Versa Plumb® system. This filter is equipped for high flow rates and operates at optimum hydraulic performance. CV large cartridge filters are constructed of corrosion-resistant, polymeric materials for long-lasting performance.
Available for sale only at your local pool store. This product can not be purchased online.
CV Cartridge Filter Downloads
CV Cartridge Filter Frequently asked questions
- Hole in filter cartridge, replace filter cartridge if necessary.
- Worn o-ring seal inside filter. Replace o-ring.
- Small eyeball fitting in pool/spa
- Partially closed valve on return line.
- Pump may be oversized. Check selection.
- Filter dirty. Clean filter per instructions.
- Check pump basket for debris.
- Check for air leaks on suction side.
- Check for restrictions or blockage in either suction or return lines.
- Filter needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Pool water level too low.
- Pump not primed.
- Pump impeller vanes blocked.
- Strainer baskets not being used and/or not being cleaned regularly.
- Pump operating under speed (low voltage) or at low speed.
- Presence of algae. Check sanitizer levels.
- Check pH and total alkalinity.
- Pump output exceeds design flow rate of filter. Check pump performance.
- Ineffective cleaning, check conditions, replace filter cartridge.
- Insufficient sanitizer level.
- Incorrect pool chemistry.
- Heavy bathing and or dirt loads.
- Incorrect flow.
- Insufficient running times.
- Filter is dirty. (Clean per instructions.)
- Hole in filter element.