Cleaning heads rotate 18 positions in a full 360°, providing complete and reliable coverage. Each cleaning head comes with one of 6 different nozzle sizes to optimize the cleaning potential for the size and shape of your pool. The heads are available in a variety of colors to match your pool floor. Jandy Cleaning heads ensure a more thorough and effective cleaning than any other cleaning heads on the market.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attach the Head Removal Tool to the pool pole.
2. Snap Removal Tool into the head.
3. Turn counter-clockwise to release head from collar. Turn clockwise if you have pre-1992 threaded cleaning heads.
4. Pull and lift head out of collar.
5. Inspect head, nozzle and collar for debris.