Frequently Asked Questions
Click a frequently asked question below to see the answer.
Ball for flow reading is not in center of flow meter
1. If ball is moving, ozone generator can perform well at flows above and below recommended range.
2. Check the strainer for clogging.
3. Check the filter.
Flow meter not indicating flow
1. Check pump, filters, and skimmers to ensure water is flowing through injector.
2. Ensure that there is no debris clogged inside the injector.
3. Check for kinks or clogs.
4. Check for cracks or cuts.
5. Check connections.
6. Check that the gas line check valve is installed with the arrow pointing towards the injector.
7. Be sure that the gas line check valve has not become fouled with debris. Disconnect the Ozone Tube from the injector. With the pump running, cover the end of the injector with your thumb, and feel for suction. If there is sufficient suction without the gas line check valve, replace the gas line check valve with a new one.
Ozone Tube becomes yellow / brown and brittle
1. Replace the ozone tube and gas line check valve every year.
2. In between annual maintenance, check for cracks or leaks and replace as necessary.
lights not lit when
pool system is on
1. Check circuit breaker at the power distribution box.
2. Check for loose connections or wiring breaks from the power distribution box to the generator.
3. Replace fuse with a glass, .25” x 1.25”, 1 amp, slo-blo type.
4. Check power cord and reset G.F.C.I.