Electronic Water Leveler
Detects low-water conditions and turns off a pump or light to protect equipment until water is replaced.
The Levolor® K-2100 can be used in any situation where a consistent water level is desired. After low-water conditions are detected, the K-2100 turns off a pump or light to protect equipment until optimum water levels are met. The K-2100 is an ideal device for fountains and ponds.
Levolor electronic water levelers take away the worry of lost water in your pool, spa or water feature. The electronic fill device employs sophisticated electronics that carefully monitor water levels. The device compensates for waves, and its exclusive lock-out feature will not overfill the pool. With no moving parts to break or rust, Levolor ensures a reliable flow of water.
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environment
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems with no modifications needed to the pool surface or structure
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
- Can be placed wherever a constant level of water can be measured, such as skimmers or static pipes
- Easy-to-read LED display effectively communicates the status of the equipment
- Available in 110/220 volt models
- ETL® listed