Electronic Water Leveler
Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common.
Levolor addresses the concern of lost water with sophisticated electronics that monitor water levels and keep the beautiful aquascape flowing. Our unique electronics compensate for waves, and our exclusive lock-out feature will not overfill the pool. With no moving parts to break or rust, Levolor ensures a reliable flow of water.
K-2000 Model: Fill with High Level Switch
Electronic fill device used where a consistent water level is desired and a high level setting is detected. Ideal for vanishing edge and perimeter overflow pools or fountains.This model will automatically turn on the vanishing edge pump and fill the catch basin to test water level.
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environment
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems with no modifications needed to the pool surface or structure
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
- Can be placed wherever a constant level of water can be measured, such as skimmers or static pipes
- Easy-to-read LED display effectively communicates the status of the equipment
- Available in 110/220 volt models
- ETL® listed